WhatsApp Stickers: Here is the way to become a Beta Tester and Use New Options before AnyonenavEEn (Author) Published Date : Oct 31, 2018 14:23 IST
The most used messenger application, Whatsapp has introduced their new feature to send stickers and users are happy about the new option. Longtime rumored Sticker option is currently launching and the test sample is under execution where only a few bet testing users can use the option. The feature will soon go live in the new update and will be available for everyone.
Follow the steps given below to become a Beta tester of WhatsApp and use the new exclusive features launched by them before any other users can do.
- Visit PlayStore/iOS App Store to download the new update of WhatsApp and for Beta testing.
- Search for WhatsApp Messenger and the app page where you can download the new update.
- When you scroll down, below the similar apps you will find an option showing ‘Become a Beta Tester’, you can choose that option and proceed from there to be the first to use newly upgraded options.
Currently, the Beta tester space is full for the new update and you have to wait for the next one or have to wait and see if the WhatsApp will expand the space for more users.
How to use the stickers feature in WhatsApp, read the steps given below and follow accordingly.
- Update WhatsApp to the latest available update for Android/iOS in the respective app store and install the update.
- Launch the new updated WhatsApp and open a chat to who you want to send stickers.
- For Android users, press the emoji icon and choose the sticker option near gifs option at the bottom and iOS users can find a sticker icon right to the text bar.
- Then download the stickers pack as per your need and use the stickers available in the pack. In case of different stickers, you should download more packs as per your need.
WhatsApp Stickers: Here is the way to become a Beta Tester and Use New Options before Anyone